At New Foundation, we disciple children in the Scriptures in a positive and joyful atmosphere. Our Kids’ Ministry Center at New Foundation is called “Grace Express,” decorated from floor to ceiling in a creative train theme. Every age group learns about the caring and loving heart of God at each weekly service, discovering God’s faithfulness and goodness from the Scripture. We are excited to see our children develop their personal relationship with Jesus as Lord and choose to live their lives as His disciples.
+ Our Mission
In Grace Express, our desire is to provide safe and appropriate destination points along our children's spiritual life journey so they may:
- Know the love and grace of Jesus, our Savior
- Grow in relationship with Jesus Christ, our Righteousness
- Experience transformation by the power of the Holy Spirit
- Follow Jesus Christ as a confident disciple, grounded in the truth of God's Word
+ More Info
- All Grace Express servants are appointed only after completing a thorough background check and training.
- Children may be signed into Grace Express 15 minutes prior to worship services.
- Security procedures are in place throughout Grace Express. For the safety of your child, they may only be signed in and out by the same adult.
- We value every child's health and can only accept well children in the classroom.
+ Service Times
- Sundays at 9 & 11 am: Birth - 5th Grade
- Wednesdays at 6:45 pm: Preschool - 5th Grade
Birth - Strong Walkers
Our well-trained caregivers provide excellent nurturing for babies in a safe, sanitary, and fully equipped nursery setting.
Strong Walkers - 3 Years
Young toddlers feel welcome and safe in their fun-filled room, filled with age appropriate toys, worship songs/videos, story books, and friends. Toddler Leaders speak and role model the love of God as they interact and give expert care to each one.
3 - 4 Years
Teachers introduce preschoolers to God’s Word each time they gather together. Using age appropriate curriculum, they bring exciting stories from the Bible to life with lesson time, correlating videos, and felt board characters. Our preschoolers enjoy being creative during craft time, and learn to socialize during play time.
Kindergarten - 1st Grade
Our K-1 class is actively learning about who God is and what He says, historical characters from the Bible, the Trinity, and what it means to have faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. This class enthusiastically participates in worship, is challenged with activity pages and crafts, and develops close relationships with one another.
2nd - 5th Grades
J12 is a unique tween-focused ministry based on Luke 2:41-52 where Jesus was found by His parents, sitting in the Temple having conversations with the religious leaders. Jesus’ response was “Didn’t you know that I must be about My Father’s business?” Tweens learn to read and understand the Word, just like Jesus did. Tweens also learn that they too can be about “their Father’s business,” just like Jesus was.
J12 Service Ministers lead this active group with vibrant worship, a powerful study of the Scriptures, small group discussion time and encouraging words to strengthen tweens in their relationship with the Lord. These tweens are full of energy, and truly love to learn how to be Jesus’ disciples. J12 is challenging, fun and life changing!
Do you have kids older than 5th grade? Check out our Jr. High & High School Ministries: